Yin Yang Immersion 50 hours
November 30th – December 06th 2020, Bali
Reignite & Expand
Over 5 days, students will be guided through a perfect blend between Yin Yoga and Yang practices – based on Ashtanga/Rocket Vinyasa & Forrest Yoga. The Yin Yoga will be supported by the 5 Elements of Chinese Medicine and Yang practices will bring in the wisdom from the Native American traditions and ceremony.
Each day students will be encouraged to reinvigorate their yoga practice, re-inspire their teaching and remind themselves of why they fell in love with the practice in the first place. Join this training to nourish yourself in communion with nature and to come home to the sanctuary that is your yoga mat!
The training is for you if :
- You are already a yoga teacher and want to renew your teaching with more tools within both Yin and Tang traditions
- You’re inspired to go deeper in your own practice and healing journey
- You feel somehow “burned out”, “stuck” or in need of inspiration to uplevel you teaching
- You want to explore more advanced asanas in your body and how to safety assist your students
- You want to create and sequence intelligent classes
- You want a deeper understanding of nature and it’s elements
- You’re keen in learning more about Native American ceremony and the Chinese medicine approach to Yin Yoga
- You need “time out!” to immerse yourself in a healing and supportive environment
Daily Training Schedule
- 7:30am – 8:30am :Kriyas, Pranayama, Meditation & Native Ceremony
- 8:30am – 10:30am : Yang Yoga Practice
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm : Daily workshops
- 4:15pm – 6:00pm : Yin Yoga Practice
- Sequencing, advanced poses & transitions
- Hands on adjustment
- Yin Yoga main principles and sequencing based on the 5 Elements of Chinese Medicine
- Native American Ceremony & Healing
At the end of the training you will receive a 50 hours certificate which counts towards your Continuing Education Program within Yoga Alliance.
Humble, genuine and warm, Christian is inspired by his experience in a variety of styles of yoga. Born and raised in Brazil and initially trained in Ashtanga & Rocket Vinyasa Yoga, Christian found inspiration in the slower and intuitive style of Forrest Yoga. Christian is inspired to nurture an environment where students feel safe to go deeper, journey inwards and have fun! To him, teacher trainings are a golden opportunity to empower students to let go of what limits them and connect with their best selves.
Nusa Lembongan is a pristine island located just 30 min from Sanur, Bali. Enjoy authentic culture and a tropical climate in this relaxed setting. The idyllic beachfront shala will have you practicing to the sound of waves and gentle sea breezes. The evenings have glorious sunsets that easily inspire inward focus, mindful reflection and deep meditation.
Even though Nusa Lembongan is a quiet little island, there are many accommodation options for everyone. Whether you’re on a tight budget or are looking for a luxurious getaway including full services, you’ll find an array of choices within easy distance of the yoga shala.
Within a couple of hundred meters in any direction you can find a room for as little as 25USD. Rooms on the beach can be found for around $20-50. If you venture further out, you’ll have even more variety of options.